Next admission round:
- 2 years (24 months)
Start of the program:
Level of entry:
Presentation: Master of Science Corporate Financial Management - two-year programme
Careers in corporate finance are undergoing critical changes in the global economy. Practitioners have to face new demands and challenges, and become true business partners at decision-making levels.
The programme aims at providing participants with solid technical knowledge and skills, as well as the transversal competencies which are required to manage complex financial situations in an international environment.
Special emphasis is placed on innovative tools and practices. Participants are trained on real life case studies, which focus attention on business and the role of financial management in market / customer driven strategies.
Participants receive personalised instruction from teachers where it is most needed.
The programme has an advisory board of industry representatives and corporate partners who review the programme every year so that its content is kept in line and up-to-date with the needs of the market.
FUNDAMENTALS, TOOLS, TRANSVERSAL COMPETENCIES, ADVANCED CORPORATE FINANCE,
SPECIALISATION TRACKS SEMESTER 2 - CAMPUS SPECIFIC -
- Track 1: Project Funding and Innovative Solutions (Paris and Sophia)
- Track 2: Financial Advisory (Paris)
- Track 3: Financial Analysis (Sophia)
- Track 4: Risks & Opportunities Management (Brazil)
September to May in courses. May to October in internship and thesis writing.
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
Financial managers, financial analyst, treasury managers, credit analysts, business development managers, internal auditors, cash manager, partner in consulting firm, partner in investment banking.
- Bac +3 and Bac +4 for Two-Year MSc,
- Only Bac +4 for MSc in one year
- Have a three-year bachelor's degree or equivalent
- A score report attesting a sufficient level of English (TOEFL 560, TOEIC 800, IELTS 6, ELS 110 or equivalent)*
Note: no English language test score is required for students who have a degree from an English-speaking university.
- GMAT or GRE score will be to the candidate's advantage
* Students will be required to reach the necessary level for the MSc before moving to year two.
- Application file
- Language test score(s)
Course cost description:
MSc in one year: €16,900 / $19,942
Two-year MSc: €28,000