Next admission round:
- 1 year (12 months)
Start of the program:
Level of entry:
Presentation: Specialised Masters in Entrepreneurship
Learn to innovate, develop, and direct
- development of autonomy and adaptability,
- taking managerial responsibility,
- development of new management skills, entrepreneurship, and intrapreneurship,
- Diagnosis and company audit,
- project management and innovation.
Choice of Caen or Le Havre campus
- Creating a company
- Buying a business
- Commercial development of innovative products and services
- Turning around a company in difficulty
- Commercial negotiation and sales techniques
- Personal development
- Participation in entrepreneurial projects
- total course duration : 14 months
- Course : September to March
- Work-placement period: take part in a "hands-on" work placement of 4 to 6 months in a company
- Alternating between 2-4 weeks of training seminars and 4-6 weeks of assignments or real challenges in a business
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
Entrepreneurs, Business Developers, General Managers, Branch Managers, Profit Centre Managers, Business Engineers, Project Managers, Creation / Business Acquisition Consultants, Research Managers or Business Creators are a few examples of roles that students of MS Entrepreneurs will fill.
"Generalists Experts, have acquired both a technical and global approach to a business. They also have real negotiation and communication skills but also a good analytical and synthesis associated with anticipatory and adaptive abilities.
Masters degree without experience or postgraduate diploma with at least 3 years of professional experience Possible exemption in accordance with the committee's assessment.
Study of CVs and the cover letter questions in the file and motivation interview