Next admission round:
- 2 years (24 months)
Start of the program:
Level of entry:
Presentation: Master of Science Entrepreneurship & Innovation - two-year programme
Experience entrepreneurship through action learning
- Students interact and work with local innovative ventures on: analyses of opportunities, business model designs, business plans, go-to-market strategy implementation, and more.
- Experience local* entrepreneurs' business lives: students coach management teams of start-ups; students pitch their business plans to juries in realistic contexts, and more …
Put theory into practice
- Experience how the latest research on innovation and entrepreneurship is put into practice in local entrepreneurial ventures (e.g. spin-offs from local multi-nationals or research centres).
- Work as strategic consultants with local businesses putting innovation management theories into practice (e.g. with local innovative SMEs or start-ups).
- Learn during lectures and tutorials with entrepreneurs.
Benefit from the MSc's partnerships:
- Local* entrepreneurs and decision makers
- Local competitive clusters (IT, biotech, cloud computing, renewable energy),
- Local science parks (Sophia Antipolis, the European Silicon Valley; Suzhou Industrial Park, the Chinese silicon valley)
- Local incubators (PACA-EST, XJ'-SKEMA …)
- Local business angels
Students work with these organisations on projects, case studies and research.
*"Local" = Sophia Antipolis or Suzhou Industrial Park and the surrounding areas.
Courses covered include those on innovation, business opportunities, business plans, product development, marketing, finance, strategy, negotiation, project management, consulting and more…
September to May in courses. May to October in internship and thesis writing.
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
Entrepreneur, incubator advisor, executive consultant in strategy and business development, business development manager, business unit manager, marketing and sales manager in innovative start-ups and existing companies, venture capital/investment fund advisor, auditor.
- Bac +3 and Bac +4 for Two-Year MSc,
- Only Bac +4 for MSc in one year
- Have a three-year bachelor's degree or equivalent
- A score report attesting a sufficient level of English (TOEFL 560, TOEIC 800, IELTS 6, ELS 110 or equivalent)*
Note: no English language test score is required for students who have a degree from an English-speaking university.
- GMAT or GRE score will be to the candidate's advantage
* Students will be required to reach the necessary level for the MSc before moving to year two.
- Application file
- Language test score(s)
Course cost description:
MSc in one year: €16,900 / $19,942
Two-year MSc: €28,000