Presentation: MBA for executives
The MBA for executives is addressed at young, ambitious and innovative business management professionals who are seeking an affordable and effective way of furthering their careers. The programme is taught on a convenient modular basis, it is ideal for busy executives, by both local and foreigners in their various fields of international business.
The course is run on a part-time basis allowing the students to have time for their jobs and studies. Students are expected to attend a full weekend of taught modules every six to eight weeks and to supplement this with personal study, preparation and coursework.
This course leads to an MBA degree awarded by the London School of Commerce Malta. It is accredited at Level 7 in the Maltese Qualification Framework. This is internationally recognised as being equivalent to UK Masters Level 7 and European Qualifications Framework Level 7.
The entire course can be completed in Malta, however students also have the option of completing the final semester at other LSC Group campuses in Asia or Europe.
- Managing Human Capital and Leadership
- Marketing Management
- Financial Analysis, Management and Entrepreneurship
- Strategic Management
- Research Methodologies
Electives (any two)
- International Marketing Management
- Corporate Finance
- International Business
Students will be required to undertake one of the following approved methods of study. This is subject to approval by their Course Leader:
- Integrated Case Study
- Business Development Proposal
The Major Project is an intellectually challenging piece of management research equipping students with the capabilities and core competencies required of today's managers.
Each module consists of scheduled classes, guided learning and self-directed learning. Assessment is via a combination of group seminars, assignments and the Major Project.
Presential part time
- Applicants must hold a Bachelors Degree with good grades from a recognised university. This should be the equivalent to a UK Bachelors (Hons) degree.
- The MBA for executives is a post-experience qualification and applicants are expected to have a minimum of two years full time relevant work experience prior to their undergraduate course.
- Applicants should be at least 21 years of age.
- For international students, minimum overall IELTS score of 6.0 with at least 5.5 in all other components or equivalent recognised English language qualification.