Next admission round:
Start of the program:
Level of entry:
Presentation: Master Scientists in the company
The aim of the programme is to train graduates in scientific disciplines who want to develop their careers in pharmaceutical and biomedical companies. Scientists in the company is the specialisation course on ‘Business culture and organisation for companies operating in the life sciences sector' and is destined for students and graduates with first level or second level degrees in scientific disciplines with a medical-biological and pharmaceutical specialisation, including graduates in medicine, engineering, biomedical physics and sciences and agricultural technologies.
- Organizational Management
- Health Management
- Life Science & Health Care
- Pharmaceutical Marketing
- Classroom lessons: 3 months full-time lessons in italian at the Baveno (near Milan) campus, corporate case studies weekly, company visits
- Project work: 1 month group work on topics relating to companies in the pharmaceutical, biomedical and health sectors (history, market demands, strategy, products/services, clients, competitors, organisational system) through interviews and meetings
- Internship: 6 months working in a company in the pharmaceutical, biomedical and health sectors
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
The programme supplies the competencies necessary to develop individual professional skills mainly in the following areas: monitoring of clinical studies, regulatory affairs, marketing and communication, scientific information on pharmaceutical products.
- Online English Test
- Interview: motivational & psicological