Next admission round:
Start of the program:
Level of entry:
Presentation: Master of Fashion & Luxury Brand Management
The founder Giulio Marangoni founded the Istituto Artistico dell'Abbigliamento Marangoni (Istituto Marangoni) with the objective of training professionals and technicians specializing in the field of fashion. Istituto Marangoni has never stopped believing in the value of training, constantly updating its programmes to ensure they are in line with Italian and international market needs.Istituto Marangoni has opened four new schools: London in 2003, Paris in 2006, Shanghai in 2013, and Milano Design in 2014. Istituto Marangoni now announces the opening of the new School of Fashion, Art & Design in Florence, scheduled for October 2016.
About the course:
The program has been designed for candidates with a degree in marketing, economics or similar fields or have some relevant working experience in the fashion field.The basic units of the curriculum are devoted to understanding the logic of the markets for fashion and luxury and to considering how the structure of the main segments should be viewed in order to meet the needs and desires of consumers.As part of this specialised course, participants will address the interpretation of economic, commercial, marketing and communication logic specific to the luxury sector.
- fashion marketing management
- contemporary issues in fashion
- research methods
- luxury management
- strategic brand management
- product creativity and innovation
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
- develop systematic and creative solutions for a range of problems in the world of business and real management, taking into account theories, frameworks and practices relevant to the branding of luxury,fashion and brand management.
- assess how current issues including new technologies, and the changing role of the consumer and corporate social responsibility, have an impact on the competitive strategies of organizations involved in luxury goods and fashion.
- critically evaluate critically published work in the area of branding for fashion, luxury and brand management and then design and successfully implement a considerable amount of independent research.
- critically analyse how different organizations in fashion and luxury goods manage their brands and their market offerings in order to compete in different market environments.
- evaluate the interrelationships between branding strategies and corporate strategies, business strategy and the functional strategies of an organization.
- Bachelors Degree in Fashion, Design, art or similar subjects.
- non-native English speakers need to provide a copy of the official English language certificate: the English language test score should be at least upper B2 at CEFR level - IELTS overall score of 6.5 with no elements below 5.5.
After being accepted on the platform the student will be contacted in order to submit all of the below mentioned documents:
- Completed application form
- Copy of passport
- 2 passport-size photos
- Curriculum vitae
- Signed personal statement
- 2 reference letters
- Copy of a university diploma or school certificates with academic transcripts (for master course)
- Notarized photocopy of a graduation diploma and academic transcripts (must be equivalent to a UK bachelor degree) and their official translation in English, if in a language different than English (for the master's degree courses at the London and Paris schools)
- Portfolio (where requested)
Other application costs:
- Enrollment Fee: 5500 €
- Non EU: 24900 €