Presentation: Master of Contemporary Fashion Product and Product Management
The founder Giulio Marangoni founded the Istituto Artistico dell'Abbigliamento Marangoni (Istituto Marangoni) with the objective of training professionals and technicians specializing in the field of fashion. Istituto Marangoni has never stopped believing in the value of training, constantly updating its programmes to ensure they are in line with Italian and international market needs.Istituto Marangoni has opened four new schools: London in 2003, Paris in 2006, Shanghai in 2013, and Milano Design in 2014. Istituto Marangoni now announces the opening of the new School of Fashion, Art & Design in Florence, scheduled for October 2016.
About the course:
The course is aimed at helping students develop their knowledge and ability to manage all the variables relative to the planning of new fashion products within an organization, responding to technological changes and advancements, product innovation.
- manage fashion marketing
- fashion product design
- contemporary aspects in fashion
- development of fashion production
- fashion production strategies
- research methods
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
- evaluate the importance, the role and the relevance of web marketing in the fashion industry.
- turn ideas and design concepts into reality, converting creativity into a commercial proposal.
- organize and implement the protocols which ensure the quality assurance of their products.
- author the fashion look, budget and timetable of a collection.
- understand the relationship between the suppliers of goods and the production, outsourcing, quality control and pricing.
- create the right product that obtains the desired profit margins for the right market.
- Bachelors Degree in Fashion, Design, art or similar subjects.
- non-native English speakers need to provide a copy of the official English language certificate: the English language test score should be at least upper B2 at CEFR level - IELTS overall score of 6.5 with no elements below 5.5.
After being accepted on the platform the student will be contacted in order to submit all of the below mentioned documents:
- Completed application form
- Copy of passport
- 2 passport-size photos
- Curriculum vitae
- Signed personal statement
- 2 reference letters
- Copy of a university diploma or school certificates with academic transcripts (for master course)
- Notarized photocopy of a graduation diploma and academic transcripts (must be equivalent to a UK bachelor degree) and their official translation in English, if in a language different than English (for the master's degree courses at the London and Paris schools)
- Portfolio (where requested)
Other application costs:
- Non - EU: 24000 €
- Enrollment Fee: 5500 €