Next admission round:
Start of the program:
Level of entry:
Presentation: Master of Science in Marketing & Digital Communication
The Master in Marketing & Digital Communication is aiming to prepare graduates from any discipline to manage the methods and techniques of both traditional and digital media in an industry currently undergoing a continuous revolution. Through the expansion of mobile devices every day, more and more people around the world connect across social media: Twitter has 320 million active monthly users, Instagram 400 million, Google+ 540 millions, YouTube 1 billion and Facebook 1.6 billion. What we are witnessing is more than a technological revolution; it is a deep socio-cultural transformation. Companies the world over are constantly increasing the amount they invest in their online advertising channels to improve their relationship with the consumers and the business community. You will learn how to use these new media efficiently and how to balance your marketing & digital communication investments.
The program is organized in 3 semesters totalizing 120 ECTS credits.
As an innovative Management School, we balance our academic delivery with professional experience within Swiss based companies. This approach makes our graduates highly attractive to potential employers.
At the end of the MSc, the student will have to defend a Thesis which will carry on one of the subjects studied during the programme.
Strategy & General Management - 128h
- Quality Management - 16h
- Business PlanDevelopment (Harvard Business School Publishing) - 8h
- Project Management (Harvard Business School Publishing) - 8h
- Process Improvement (Harvard Business School Publishing) - 8h
- International Business Law - 16h
- Strategic HR Management, Retention) - 8h
- Change Management (Harvard Business School Publishing) - 8h
- Decision Making (Harvard Business School Publishing) - 8h
- Lobbying Crisis Management (Harvard Business School Publishing) - 8h
- IT security - 16h
- Innovation Implementation (Harvard Business School Publishing) - 8h
Accounting & Finance - 112h
- Statistics - 16h
- Accounting - 24h
- Taxation - 8h
- Internal Audit - 8h
- Macro & Micro Economics - 8h
- Corporate Finance - 16h
- Ethics & Professional Standards - 8h
- Global Economy - 8h
- Political Sociology - 8h
- Corporate Ethics - 8h
Marketing & Communication - 112h
- Strategic Marketing - Models - 16h
- Consumer Studies - 8h
- Competition Law - 8h
- Brand Management - 8h
- Price Setting - 8h
- Core Competencies - Marketing - 16h
- Leading a Sales Team - 16h
- International Marketing - 16h
- CRM & Sales Management - 8h
- Sensorial Marketing - 8h
- Innovation Thursdays - 72h
- Business English - 48h
- Speaking with Confidence - 8h
- Methodology (Thesis) - 48h
Major - 120h
- Digital Marketing - 24h
- Events Marketing - 24h
- Marketing Plan Reporting - 24h
- Social Networks - 48h
Courses, part-time work
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
- Strong academic and methological background; work experience in Switzerland; ability to work in groups
IMSG is seeking students who are looking beyond a qualification, students who are looking holistically at their academic, professional and personal development at our school. We have a structured selection process where our goal is to identify students who can succeed in all these aspects.
1/ YOUR APPLICATION FILE SHOULD INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Two Passport photographs
- Copy of your Passport or ID card
- Motivation letter
- Academic Transcripts/Latest exam marks
- Letter of recommendation
2/ APPLICATION STATUS
Our admission team will notify you within a week on the eligibility of your application.
Short-listed candidates will have to take an interview with a member of our admission team/management. This could be conducted on campus, on locations abroad and/or by skype/wechat/… We will mainly assess your motivations and your willingness to learn and progress.
4/ ADMISSION DECISION
We will inform you within one week of the interview on our decision regarding your admission.
5/ SECURE YOUR ADMISSION
Successful candidate are requested to pay a non-refundable one time admission fee of CHF 350 and the first term fee.
If you need a student visa: Once we have received your non-refundable admission fee payment, we will send you the admission
letter that will allow you to process with the Visa request. This generally takes up to 2 months, so make sure you give yourself sufficient time when applying.
7) FULL ACCEPTANCE
Upon receipt of your payment confirmation, and your student Visa, we will send you a full acceptance letter which confirms your admission.
Course cost description:
- 12,500 CHF/semester : 37,500 CHF for the full program (18 months)
- Several instalments possible
Application cost description: