Module 1: Fundamentals - 100 hrs
Module 2: Managing the legal protection of digital networks - 100 hrs
Module 3: Governance - 120 hrs
Module 4: International risk governance - 120 hrs
- Total course length: 12 months
- Teaching period: from end September to March
- Work placement period: 6 months of work placement training under the guidance of a tutor, leading to a dissertation
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
Network security engineer, Network and information security engineer or consultant, Engineer specialised in the development of secure applications, Security project manager, Security adviser, Strategic and risk management consultant
- Engineering schools, ESCs (Graduate Business Schools), IEPs (Institutes of Political Studies), Academics (eco-management, literary, sciences)
- Executives furthering their professional education: banking, finance, insurance, commodities, transport, luxury goods, new technologies, renewable energies, local authorities, nuclear power, construction industries.
Assessment of CVs, Assessment of personal statements, Questions in admission files, Psychological tests, Motivation interview, Management aptitude tests: BFTA, Language test developed by the School.