Next admission round:
Start of the program:
Level of entry:
Presentation: MASTER EN DIRECCIÓN DE RECURSOS HUMANOS 3.0
The Master in Innovative Human Resources Management has the objective to prepare you for the most important management in any company, the human talent.
The program will show you the operating models and the most advanced strategies in order to manage and design every aspect of the RRHH Management, under a new environment where the internet, the web 2.0 and the behavioral changes and organizations have meant a real change in the selection methods, motivation, way to teach, talent management and intelectual human force in the firms, and the manager has to detect and get as much profit from this aspects.
- Module 1: New Management of Human Resources
- Module 2: New Tools of Management, Innovation and Human Resources Development
- Module 3: Strategic Management of Laboral Relationships
- Module 4: Company 2.0: RRHH and Social Networks
- Module 5: The organization is learning
- Module 6: Corporate communities: Intranet to internal social networks
- Module 7: Delocalized management teams and telepresence
- Module 8: Knowledge Management, Talent 2.0 and collective intelligence
Last Working Project
The programs counts with a limit number of 25 places. In this way we promote personal contact between student and teacher, so that it becomes a student mentor with a direct and personalized treatment.
The admision request will be evaluated by a comision formed for the Director of the Master, the Academic Director and the Admissions Coordinator.
1. Send the admision request
2. Personal interview and aptitude test
3. Finish the enrolment procedures