Presentation: Executive MBA Euromanagement
- The program was developed for top managers and founders of the businesses.
- It contains both basics of business education and specificities of top managers' activity.
- The program was started in 1998 and it has more than 2000 graduates.
- Strategic Management
- Management of organizations
- Managerial economics
- Project and Investment management
- Corporate Finance
- Direct management
- Organizational behavior
- Marketing strategies of company
- Corporate management
- Business process management
- Strategic HRM
- Logistics in current business
Cross functional courses
- Legal business regulations
- Organizational development and change management
- Organizational business projection
- Behavioral economics
- Current monetary circulation
- International business technologies
- New product launch
- Innovation management
- Russian economics. Current issues and trends.
- Cross cultural management
Courses for managers
- Financial and managerial recording for managers
- IT opportunities
- Quantitative methods in business
- Managerial decisions creation and taking
- Accountancy for top managers
- Business evaluation
- Time management
- Financial controlling
- Conflict management
- Advertising and PR management
- Sales management
- Brand management
- E commerce
- Corporate tax management
- Managerial skills
- Efficient management system
- Company organization and management
- Company strategic development
- Risk management
- Business planning
- Merging and absorption
- Technologies of corporate foresight
LEADERSHIP AND PERSONAL EFFICIENCY
- Ethics of entrepreneurial activity
- Business negotiating
- Success potential and self management
- Productive thinking development of managers
- Team organization
- Corporate Social Responsibility
Module consists of distance courses after which students needs to make a research project based on their companies.
The program includes a module in Germany in AFW.
Interdisciplinary consulting projects are based on real case studies. The projects are prepared in teams up to 5 people and mentored by experienced coaches. They should be presented in front of the jury.
- Higher education degree
- At least 3 year professional experience on top positions
Applicants will have an interview with program director and they should pass entry test.