Next admission round:
Start of the program:
Level of entry:
Presentation: Doctorate of Business Administration (DBA)
Geneva Business School is a leading teaching-focused institution known for its innovative learning methods and commitment to the use of the latest educational technology. Our DBA programme harnesses these strengths in order to deliver a highly flexible online learning experience compatible with full-time work.
The course is designed so that you can work wherever you are - in your office, at home, on the train. All you need is a connected device and the program materials will always be ready for you.
Our academically rigorous courses will introduce you to the latest concepts in management research and help you develop the skills you need to carry out your research project. With the support of a team of academics and business leaders located around the world, you will also benefit from our personalized mentoring approach, which will tailor the program to you and your professional circumstance.
At the very beginning of your DBA journey we will take our time to get to know you, so that we can support you in the best way possible.
- Management research perspectives
- Developing business intelligence
- Problem solving using qualitative data analysis
- Problem solving using quantitative data analysis
- Contemporary business issues
- Reflecting on business practices
- Business research project
During years one and two, you will undertake 6 self-study courses through our innovative online learning platform. These are designed to equip you with the skills you will need for your business research project during your third and final year.
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
Graduates' places of work:
- 40% National Companies
- 31% International Companies
- 20% Private Companies
- 9% Others
To participate in the DBA program you must have a master's degree, preferably in a business-related subject.
In addition, you must have significant professional experience and be able to demonstrate that you are in a position to complete the program and to use it to enhance your practice at work and in your future career.
Students who have a master's degree in another discipline can gain entry to the program if they are in a senior position within their current organisation.
Students must be able to meet the demands of the program and in particular should be confident in their use of English - written and spoken.
Students should include their English language certification or evidence of having used English in a recent work context when they apply for entry to the program.
For an applicant to be able to successfully pass this stage, the following documents must be submitted:
- Photocopy of all required academic diplomas obtained.
- One passport photo
- Copy of passport / National ID
- Resume / CV
- Reference letters. Minimum of 1 reference letter, maximum 2.
- Introduction letter providing reasons for wishing to study on the desired program at GBS
- A 5-page document proposal indicating the ideas you want to pursue during your DBA program.
Other application costs:
- Administration fee for Non-European applicants: 4000 €
- Administration fee for European applicants: 2000 €