Next admission round:
Start of the program:
Level of entry:
Presentation: MBA in International Management
The Master of Business Administration with a major in International Management is designed for professionals interested in deepening and expanding their knowledge in International management, providing a global perspective on social responsibility, strategy and problem-solving. We prepare students to become successful in a constantly changing environment, offering the tools to grow and keep developing in the international business world.
Over the course of the program students will:
- Gain problem-solving management expertise.
- Obtain private and public market management analyzation skills.
- Discover the ability to analyze business structures.
- Identify areas for implementation of new theories and methods.
- Design and build new management strategies.
The program requires the successful completion of 90 credits. The program consists of 4 groups of courses common for all Masters, from which students may select the desired subjects to study: Core Courses (21 ECTS), Elective Courses (15 ECTS), the Orientation Courses (18 ECTS) and the Master Thesis (36 ECTS), which are mandatory to complete the selected major. Beyond the principal Business modules offered within each major, an example of some of the Orientation (Specialist) subjects can be found below:
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Branding and Brand Extension
- Venture Strategy Management
- Production and Operations Management
- Managing and Financing Innovations
- Leadership for Management and Business
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
- General Manager
- International Sales and Marketing Manager
- Global Account Manager
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in a related field (plus 2 years work experience for MBA).
- Official English exam results - IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL 70
If an official English exam certificate is not available we will consider proof of previous study in an English-speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years.
Complete the online application form and upload the following documentation:
- Photocopy of all required academic diplomas and academic certificates obtained.
- One passport photo.
- Photocopy of valid passport/national identity card or permit.
- Introduction letter providing reasons for wishing to study on the desired program at GBS (Transfer credits request should also be included in this letter, if applicable).
- A 400-600 word essay. (Please refer to the application form for details).
7. Reference letters. Minimum of 1 reference letter, maximum 2.
Other application costs:
- Administration fee - One time fee to be paid after being accepted and before receiving the Final Acceptance Letter: 1900 €
Course cost description:
7,640€ per semester / 3 semesters