Next admission round:
Start of the program:
Level of entry:
Presentation: MBA 2 Wealth Management and Family Office
Our MBA 2 in Wealth Management is distinguished by its concern for professional integration.
• 390 hours split time (training contract or work placement) to respond to decision-makers' new needs.
• A teaching faculty renowned for its expertise.
• Active and innovative teaching methods based on the involvement of key finance professionals.
• The accent is placed on an open mind and an ability to act. Classes aimed at better understanding the changing world of finance have been incorporated:
• Relevant teaching in order to make theory 'operational'.
• A school based at the heart of the Parisian business district, La Défense
• A class of around 20 motivated and determined students with very diverse profiles (Law, Economics, Management, Business School),
• An international dimension in line with the needs of the most demanding profiles.
• The highest priority accorded to successful integration into employment through partnerships with companies from the financial sphere. Thus, we give our students all the means to succeed in their first position.
Number of teaching hours: 380 hours
Main MBA 2 in Wealth Management Modules
Property Law 2
Managing, Transmitting, and Assigning the Family Business
Estate Assessment Practical Tasks
Pitch Book Case Study
Estate Assessment and Diagnosis
Asset Taxation and Tax Optimisation
Shares Life Insurance
Stock Exchange Practice
The Case of 'Small Caps'
Complex Products Independent Financial Adviser Ethics
Precious Metals and Stones
The Art Market
Wine and Vineyard Assets
Total course duration: 12 months/390 hours of classes
Teaching takes places every Friday and Saturday, the remaining time is spent in-company (training contract or work placement).
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
Independent Financial Adviser, Wealth Manager at Banking Establishment, Risk Manager, Family Office, Real Estate Fund Manager, Life Insurer, Financial Adviser, Art Negotiator, Wine, etc.
University Masters degree
Grande Ecole Masters degree
University postgraduate diploma (between Bachelors and Masters level)
Grand Ecole Postgraduate diploma (between Bachelors and Masters level)
Foreign degree equivalent to the aforementioned French degrees
Two-year undergraduate university diploma, plus meaningful professional experience
Business Schools, Engineers, IEP, Academics (eco-management, law, and sciences)
Executives returning to education (finance sphere)
Assessment of CVs
Assessment of personal statements
Question in the admission file