Next admission round:
Start of the program:
Level of entry:
Presentation: MBA 2 in Banking, Finance and Insurance
The MBA in Banking, Finance and Insurance aims to equip its students with in-depth skills in the field of finance and especially in the banking-insurance sector. Cross-cutting and comprehensive, our course also covers the technical aspect of purely financial skills, as well as the legal, marketing, accounting and managerial dimensions of the finance professions.
In line with the times, the MBA also provides classes on the psychology and ethics inherent to the development of the profession.
Our course also responds to company needs by adopting an original format that aims to professionalise students whilst they study.
Students split their week between work and study : from Monday to Thursday they are in-company, while Friday and Saturday are reserved for classes. Whilst this schedule is quite demanding for the student, it does however guarantee full efficiency directly after the course and employability.
- The Role of Financial Institutions in the Economy
- Financial Markets
- Financial Markets Law
- Banking Law
- Insurance Law
- Insurance Accounting
- Bank Accounting and Management Control
- Company Financing Techniques
- Artificial Asset Statement Analysis
- The Practice of Scoring and Credit Analysis
- Bank and Insurance Marketing
- Entrepreneur Psychology
- Family Psycho-sociology
- Professional Conferences : life insurance, the bank branch director, the insurance broker and agent, the risk manager
Total course duration: 12 months/390 hours of classes
Teaching takes places every Friday and Saturday.
The remaining time is spent in-company (training contract or work placement).
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
Bank Branch Manger, Insurance Executive, Credit Analyst, Banking Risk Manager, Business Advisor at Agency, Company Chargé d'affaires, Bank Controller, Commercial Inspector.
Admission requirements :
- University Masters degree
- Grande Ecole Masters degree
- University postgraduate diploma (between Bachelors and Masters level)
- Grand Ecole Postgraduate diploma (between Bachelors and Masters level)
- Foreign degree equivalent to the aforementioned French degrees
- Two-year undergraduate university diploma, plus meaningful professional experience
- Business Schools, Engineers, IEP, Academics (eco-management, law, and sciences)
- Executives returning to education (finance sphere)
Selection process :
Assessment of CV
Assessment of personal statements
Question in the admission file