Presentation: Specialised Masters in Technology and Innovation Management
The MSc in Technology and Innovation Management aims to: return innovation to a company's strategic outlook, introduce specific tools for marketing and managing innovation, and prepare students to manage innovation projects.
- Management Fundamentals
- Introduction, methods, and tools
- Strategic aspects
- Marketing mission (Exploratory marketing study for an innovative project)
- Innovation management assignment (Implementing an innovation process in-company)
- Learning trip to Boston (The aim of this module is to discover the Boston ecosystem and to understand how it supports growth and innovation within companies)
- 610 hours of teaching over 12 months
- A communal core general management curriculum
- A specialised approach
- A six-month professional work placement
- Mentored writing and defending of a professional dissertation
- Learning Trip to Boston
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
The professions that graduates of this MSc can pursue are wide-ranging and encompass such different industry sectors as chemistry, telecommunications, engineering, IT, electrical engineering, electronics, pharmacy, biochemistry, the automobile industry or aeronautics.
Applicants must have:
- a Masters degree,
- a Bachelors degree + at least three years' professional experience,
- by special dispensation capped at 30%, a Bachelors degree, or equivalent, without professional experience,
- a foreign degree equivalent to the aforementioned degrees.
The selection process takes place in two stages:
- The first selection stage: assessed based on administrative items (application file, its supporting documents, and an online video).
- The second selection stage: assessment following an oral interview, where applicable.
Course cost description:
These tuition fees include administration fees, as well as lifetime membership of the EMLYON FOREVER network for the 2015/2016 academic year and may change without prior notice. Extending tuition beyond the official course duration will incur the payment of administrative fees at the rate of €500 per additional year.