Next admission round:
Start of the program:
Level of entry:
Presentation: Specialised Masters in International Lawyer Manager
This Specialised Masters strives to respond to the new demands of companies wishing to incorporate business lawyers into their teams (corporate lawyers and commercial lawyers) who are equipped with management skills in an international context with an inter-cultural dimension.
- Management Fundamentals
- Management for Lawyers
- Applied Business Law (taught exclusively by professionals)
- International/Cultural Perspective
- In-company or law firm project
- Group work on a cross-cutting legal case supplied by an ILM partner
- Learning Trip to Shanghai (this seminar is an opportunity for students to acquaint themselves with the conduct of international business and to meet the major players in Chinese economic development)
- 610 hours of teaching over 12 months
- A communal core general management curriculum
- A specialised approach
- A "specialised" module in Shanghai
- A six-month professional work placement
- Writing and defending a professional dissertation
- An optional in-depth study trimester in Shanghai
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
- Corporate lawyer
- Commercial lawyer
Only candidates holding a DJCE [Company Legal Advisor Diploma] or Masters in Law are eligible for the MSc in International Lawyer Manager.
The selection process takes place in two stages:
- The first selection stage: assessed based on administrative items (application file, its supporting documents, and an online video).
- The second selection stage: assessment following an oral interview, where applicable.
Course cost description:
These tuition fees include administration fees, as well as lifetime membership of the EMLYON FOREVER network for the 2015/2016 academic year and may change without prior notice. Extending tuition beyond the official course duration will incur the payment of administrative fees at the rate of €500 per additional year.