Next admission round:
Start of the program:
Level of entry:
Presentation: Specialised Masters in International Strategy and BtoB Marketing (EMLYON)
The Specialised Masters teaches students how to manage Business to Business exchanges or industrial exchanges whatever the cultural context and the line of business. Efficiently running these Business to Business exchanges creates value for companies and proves essential in the light of ever more vibrant competition.
- Management Fundamentals
- Quantitative methods for finance
- Risk management
- Finance fundamentals
- Derived instruments : risks and products
- Life insurance and pension fund
- Ongoing IT project from October to March (IT execution of a scientific or technical article including creating a user interface)
- Learning trip to Shanghai (a one-week module at the Shanghai Asia Campus will allow you to discover a development model that differs from the European one)
- 610 hours of teaching over 12 months
- A communal core general management curriculum
- A specialised approach
- A "specialised" module in Shanghai
- A six-month professional work placement
- Writing and defending a professional dissertation
- An optional in-depth study trimester in Shanghai
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
- Product or Market Head
- Key Account Manager, Partnership Manager
- Business Engineer
Applicants must have:
- a Masters degree,
- a Bachelors degree + at least three years' professional experience,
- by special dispensation capped at 30%, a Bachelors degree, or equivalent, without professional experience,
- a foreign degree equivalent to the aforementioned degrees.
The selection process takes place in two stages:
- The first selection stage: assessed based on administrative items (application file, its supporting documents, and an online video).
- The second selection stage: assessment following an oral interview, where applicable.