Next admission round:
Start of the program:
Level of entry:
Presentation: MSc in Luxury Management & Marketing
The MSc in Luxury Management & Marketing, in association with London College of Fashion, is a 16-month programme that is approved by the Conference of Grandes Ecoles. Students start their course in September with general management lessons at the European campus of EMLYON Business School. As, by its nature, the luxury industry is international and prestigious, students continue their course at the London College of Fashion campus in London in February and March with specialised classes in the international fashion industry. After their time in Europe, and in order to discover the peculiarities of the Asian luxury market, a key one for the industry, students spend a whole semester in China at the EMLYON Asia campus in Shanghai.
In Lyon, students will attend classes on the fundamentals of management that they will apply to the Luxury industry in an international context. Example classes: Marketing, Financial Analysis, Macroeconomics for Managers, Contract Law in an International Economy, etc.
The classes at the London College of Fashion include Merchandising in the Field of Fashion, Fashion and Style Studies, creating your own brand and product development.
Through specialised luxury industry classes, as well as a specific in-company project, at the EMLYON campus in Shanghai students will discover a different development model, as well as the challenges and opportunities of this key region.
Group work, company visits and managing real projects at sector companies are interspersed throughout the course and reinforce the programme's experience-based approach. Finally, a compulsory work placement abroad, from four to nine months, depending on the student's professional plans, rounds off the course.
- Start of academic year : September 2015
- Duration : 16 months
- Course followed in Lyon, London, and Shanghai
- Taught in English
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
- - Trade Marketing Coordinator - Audemars Piguet (Switzerland)
- Buyer Intern E-commerce Womenswear - Polo Ralph Lauren Europe (Switzerland)
- Sale Associate- GUCCI (Australia)
- Product and Operation Manager - Louis Vuitton Malletier (Austria)
- Associate - Boston Consulting Group ( Geneva, Switzerland)
- Retail Marketing Project Manager - Lancel (Paris, France)
- Business and Product Development Specialist - Infiniti (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Junior Product Manager - Estee Lauder (Brussels, Belgium)
- Product & Marketing specialist associate - De Grisogono (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Sales & Marketing manager - Bulgari (Melbourne, Australia)
- Fragrances Product Manager - Christian Dior (Zürich, Switzerland)
- Make-Up Product Manager, Travel Retail Europe, Middle East, Africa - Yves Saint Laurent (Paris, France)
- Sales Associate - Cartier (Frankfurt, Germany)
Quelques chiffres clés:
41% des diplômés travaillent dans le domaine du marketing
23% des diplômés travaillent dans le domaine de la vente
47% des étudiants travaillent hors de leur pays d'origine
- GMAT/GRE/TAGE MAGE
- TOEFL/TOEIC/ IELTS/ CPE Cambridge / Bullats
- Online application
- Video exercise
- Admission is based on an application file, its supporting documents, and an online video.
It is possible to be admitted directly after this first stage.
- If the panel would like to know more about your profile you will be invited to an oral interview, following which you will be admitted or rejected.
Other application costs:
- Etudiants Hors-UE: 31000 €
Course cost description:
These tuition fees include administration fees, as well as lifetime membership of the EMLYON Forever network for the 2015/2016 academic year and may change without prior notice.