Next admission round:
Start of the program:
Level of entry:
Presentation: Specialised Masters in Marketing, Communication and Engineering of Agri-food Products (EM Normandie)
- Acquire multidisciplinary skills (marketing, communication, food technology, law).
- Assume managerial responsibility.
- Implement launch strategies, monitoring and development of the food products.
Rouen campus (ESITPA)
- Knowledge of self and the group : interpersonal communication, team-building
- Evolution of consumption and consumer behaviour
- Information processing and market research
- Acquiring knowledge (Engineering / Management)
- Environment and food technology
- Strategy and operational marketing
- Sale of food products
- Product creation
- Quality management and food-product risk
- Communications policy
- Legal aspect of the marketing of food products
- Job search techniques : simulation interviews
- 12 months in initial / alternating training
- Work-placement period: throughout the year, periods of courses are alternated with periods spent businesses (private or public) + 4-6 months from April
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
Product Manager, Group Leader, Marketing / Communications Consultant, Project Manager, Area Manager, Marketing Management, Sales Management
Masters degree without experience or postgraduate diploma with at least 3 years of professional experience Possible exemption in accordance with the committee's assessment.
Study of CVs and the cover letter questions in the file and motivation interview