Presentation: Specialised Masters in Human Resources Management
- Piloting the HR action regardless of its function in the company.
- Identify the necessary conditions and implement a real management of both individual and collective skills.
- Understanding the human aspect with its individual and cultural specificities.
- Mapping the HR Function
- Understanding Humans in Organisations
- Individual Relationships
- Collective Relationship Management
- Management of Skills by Organisations Working in France
- Skills management
- Management of International Skills (taught in English).
- Strategic Guidance Function
- 12 months in initial / alternating training
- Work-placement period: throughout the year, periods of courses are alternated with periods spent businesses (private or public) + 4-6 months from April
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
To be able to express yourself, skills management can only be exercised in positions with a high level of responsibility or autonomy. Neither the size of the company or its industry are discriminating factors. It is not jobs but rather transversal skills related to management or executive functions.
Today's professions which implement the decentralisation of HR positions:
- Profit Centre Manager
- Regional Manager
- Project Leader
Human Resources Management Profession
- Recruitment Manager / Officer
- Training Manager / Officer
- Business Consultant
- Manager / Officer Employment and Skills Management...
Professions of the future:
- Skills Manager
- Manager of Organistional Change.
- Development Manager, Diversity Manager...
Masters degree without experience or postgraduate diploma with at least 3 years of professional experience Possible exemption in accordance with the committee's assessment.
Study of CVs and the cover letter questions in the file and motivation interview