Next admission round:
Start of the program:
Level of entry:
Presentation: Postgraduate Diploma in Management & Marketing
It is a full time one year program for those non-business graduates (Engineering, Science, IT, Humanities, Law and other) to focus on Management and Marketing.
DIT and MII gives an opportunity of a scholarship for successful applicants.
It is a one year program separated to two semesters. The main areas of the programme are core business/management elements and marketing theory and practice.
The modules in Semester One include:
- Marketing Fundamentals,
- Contemporary Management,
- Introduction to Finance
- Essentials of Economics.
In Semester Two the programme covers
- Strategic Marketing Management,
- Consumer Behaviour,
- Doing Business Globally
- Integrated Marketing Communications.
In conjunction with these modules a series of seminars are held throughout the academic year.
- Throughout the programme a diverse range of teaching and learning strategies will be employed. This will generally include
- lectures, guest lectures,
- case study,
- discussion and
- self-directed learning in addition to group directed learning to capitalize on the student's work-based experience as well as their diverse education at undergraduate level.
- It is intended to provide the students with a stimulating learning environment conducive to the attainment of the learning outcomes in each module which in turn contributes to the overall programme learning objectives.
- Minimum second class honours bachelor degree (2.2 or higher) third level NQAI level 8 qualification, or equivalent, in a non-business discipline
- A minimum three years work experience in a Marketing/Business/Leadership role or function within an organisation.
- Academic grades
- Work/life experience
- Interview for specific programmes