Next admission round:
Start of the program:
Level of entry:
Presentation: Post Graduate Diploma in Advertising and Digital Communications
It is a one year part time program for those passionate about Advertising and Digital communications. One of the benefits is that students are given opportunity to demonstrate their skills to invited industry based guests.
- Strategic Digital Communications
- Creative Briefing
- Design and Layout
- Integrated production techniques
- Creative thinking
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Strategic brand Planning
- Media Planning
- Client Services
- Art Direction
- Copy writing
- Integral Group Project
- Professional Development & Technology and Innovation Management
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
This programme leads to a professional qualification for persons working or desiring to work in advertising.
- A minimum second class honours bachelor degree (2.2) or higher or equivalent third level qualification in any discipline.
- Candidates pursuing the creative stream will have to demonstrate creativity at interview.