Presentation: M.Sc. in Supply Chain Management
The overall learning outcomes of the programme are to:
- provide participants with a detailed knowldege of the theory and practice of SCM
- develop graduates to contribute effectively to multi-discipline teamwork aimed at radical improvements in supply chain capability
- prepare graduates of all disciplines for a variety of roles in SCM; and
- provide personal developement opportunities for students in parallel with their meeting career development objectives.
- Introduction to Supply Chain Management
- Understanding Customer Service
- Manufacturing Strategy and Operations
- Physical Distribution Management
- Information Technology in the Supply Chain
- International Supply Chain Design
- Introduction to Business Strategy
- Managing People
- Management of Information Systems
All students will also participate in Research Methods which will assist them in the development of their dissertation.
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
- Participants following the program will generally aspire to a career in
- the logistics/supply chain management field in
- manufacturing, process, retail, transport and logistics service companies.
- NITL's full-time and executive postgraduate program provide an ideal opportunity for graduates from a wide variety of disciplines to acquire the necessary skills, knowledge and competencies to build a career in this exciting and rapidly developing field.
- Supply chain managers play a critical role in all main sectors in the economy including life sciences, electronics and IT, food and drink, third-party logistics (3PL) and retail, as well as in many parts of the public sector.
- Based on academic grades
- may also take into account your work/life experience
- may also be required to attend for interview for specific programs