Next admission round:
Start of the program:
Level of entry:
Presentation: MSc in Human Resource Management
- To apply Human Resource Management processes and functions to real Human Resource Management situations as well as general business operation issues.
- To develop graduates with high levels of professional competence and skill in Human Resource Management.
- To facilitate the student's ability to transfer acquired knowledge and skill to the Human Resource Management work and research environment.
- To raise the student's knowledge and competence in Human Resource Management to the level of strategic decision making and critical analysis.
- To provide the graduate with the research skills necessary to complete quality primary research in the Human Resource Management area.
Semester 1 (15 credits - 5 credits per module)
Human Resource Management in Context
Developing Skills for Business Leadership 1
Employment Law 1
Semester 2 (15 credits - 5 credits per module)
Resourcing and Talent Management
Developing Skills for Business Leadership 2
Employment Law 2
Semester 3 (15 credits - 5 credits per module)
Investigating a Business Issue from a Human Resources Perspective
Leading, Managing and Developing People
Managing Employment Relations
Semester 4 (15 credit - 5 credits per module)
Organisational Design and Organisation Development
Designing, Delivering & Evaluating Learning and Development Provision
Semester 4 & 5 (30 credits)
2 Years Part-Time - over 5 Semesters - 2 evenings per week
- A bachelor degree in a cognate discipline (including HRM, business, psychology, sociology and law)
- An honours grade (2.2) or higher
- Work experience