Next admission round:
Start of the program:
Level of entry:
Presentation: MSc in Finance
It is a full time intensive program for those who to develop their career in the finance world.
Financial Statement Analysis
International Capital Markets
International Finance 1
Econometrics including Time Series
Financial Asset Valuation
International Finance II
Research and Thesis
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
- Graduating of the program will open opportunities to work in a number of areas in the financial sector.
- As such they are equipped to work in roles where analysis of financial and economic information is required, corporate finance type roles in a wide variety of organisations.
- They will be able to work on econometric analysis in a research support role in a financial institution.
- An honours bachelor degree (II.2)
- or higher with finance constituting a major part
Applications will be assessed
- based on academic grades;
- may also take into account your work/life experience;
- may also be required to attend for interview for specific programmes.