Presentation: MSc in Accounting
It's a full time one year program designed for honours graduates in accounting.
- Financial Reporting
- Management Accounting
- Accounting & Strategy in Practice
- Ethics & Governance
- Accounting Inquiry
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
- Most graduates will initially embark on qualifying as a professional accountant. Following this opportunities exist in both professional offices and elsewhere.
- An honours bachelor degree (2.2 or higher) with accounting constituting a major part
- Full CAP1 exemptions from Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI).
- Non-EU applicants should note: Only in exceptional circumstances will the School of Accounting and Finance accept students onto the MSc in Accounting (DT329) who have attained their undergraduate qualifications outside Ireland.
Applications will be assessed based on
- your academic grades
- work/life experience
- may also be required to attend for interview for specific programmes
Kate Uí GHALLACHóIR