Presentation: MBS in International Accounting
It is a full time one year program designed for those willing to further their studies in Accounting.
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
The career opportunities will initially embark on qualifying as a professional accountant.
- An honours bachelor degree (2.2 or higher) with accounting constituting a major part.
- Those who have made timely progress in their professional examinations may also be considered.
- will be assessed based on your academic grades;
- may also take into account your work/life experience;
- may also be required to attend for interview for specific programmes.