Presentation: MSc in Marketing
The MSc Program in Marketing develops highly capable marketing professionals equipped with both in-depth marketing knowledge and the necessary practical skills gained through a wide range of advanced marketing electives not usually encountered in a marketing program.
Emphasizing the department's present competitive strengths in the areas of Marketing in China, Service Marketing, Customer Relationship Management, Brand Management and Strategic Marketing, the Program is offered in two concentrations. “Managerial Marketing” prepares students to work in marketing management of consumer and business goods and services in general, and in specialized areas such as branding, advertising, and multinational marketing. “Big Data Marketing” prepares students to work in areas such as digital marketing, marketing engineering and database marketing.
- Graduated from a recognized university and obtained a Bachelor's degree, normally with honours not lower than Second Class or “B”
- GMAT/GRE scores taken in or after January 2013 GMAT Registration: http://www.mba.com/global GRE Registration: http://www.gre.org/
- Fulfill English Language Proficiency
- Have a degree from a university in Hong Kong or an English-speaking country; OR
- Submit one of the following original score reports/certificates for assessment by the program(s) concerned: TOEFL (Institution Code: 0812); GMAT (verbal); IELTS (Academic); OR
- Have obtained a recognized professional qualification awarded in Hong Kong or an English speaking country.
- Online Application
- Profile Evaluation
- Submit supporting documents
- Entrance test (optional)
- Interview (by invitation)
- Application result
- Visa (Program Officers will provide assistance in visa application when you are admitted to the program.)