Next admission round:
Start of the program:
Level of entry:
Presentation: MSc in Management of Real Estate and Hospitality Assets
The CUHK MScMREHA leverages Hong Kong as a leader in the real estate and hospitality industries in Asia to deliver a world-class program.
Taught by our experienced faculty members of the School of Hotel and Tourism Management and renowned industry leaders, this business program offers high-quality standardized courses in global real estate and hospitality asset management. This master's course is suited to students who intend to pursue management careers in senior positions in the real estate, hospitality, investment banking and strategic consulting industries.
Our mission is to nurture a new generation of sharp thinkers and successful leaders to compliment the continued growth of the real estate and hospitality industries on a global scale.
- Graduated from a recognized university and obtained a Bachelor's degree, normally with honours not lower than Second Class or “B”
- GMAT/GRE scores taken in or after January 2013 GMAT Registration: http://www.mba.com/global GRE Registration: http://www.gre.org/
- Fulfill English Language Proficiency
- Have a degree from a university in Hong Kong or an English-speaking country; OR
- Submit one of the following original score reports/certificates for assessment by the program(s) concerned: TOEFL (Institution Code: 0812); GMAT (verbal); IELTS (Academic); OR
- Have obtained a recognized professional qualification awarded in Hong Kong or an English speaking country.
- Online Application
- Profile Evaluation
- Submit supporting documents
- Entrance test (optional)
- Interview (by invitation)
- Application result
- Visa (Program Officers will provide assistance in visa application when you are admitted to the program.)