Presentation: MSc in Business Analytics
Business analytics is one of the fastest developing career options in the Internet age, where technology assists companies in collecting large amounts of data, which in turn can support relevant and important decision making.
The objective of the MScBA is to equip students with knowledge and tools that can help them derive useful information from business data and utilize the information intelligently, making faster and more effective business decisions and driving better business management.
Making extensive use of business data with statistical tools and quantitative methods, students of this profession learn how to convert large amount of data into meaningful information and statistics through asking the right questions, choosing the right data and technology, implementing the algorithms and modelling and interpreting the answers according to the original business problem.
With continuous and interactive exploration and investigation of data, business analytics helps managers and executives gain new insights into and understanding of business performance, predict changes and development of business patterns, and improve decision making on business strategies and planning. Graduates from this program are suitable for working in business consulting, finance, marketing, retailing, logistics and other service industries.
- Graduated from a recognized university and obtained a Bachelor's degree, normally with honours not lower than Second Class or “B”
- GMAT/GRE scores taken in or after January 2013 GMAT Registration: http://www.mba.com/global GRE Registration: http://www.gre.org/
- Fulfill English Language Proficiency
- Have a degree from a university in Hong Kong or an English-speaking country; OR
- Submit one of the following original score reports/certificates for assessment by the program(s) concerned: TOEFL (Institution Code: 0812); GMAT (verbal); IELTS (Academic); OR
- Have obtained a recognized professional qualification awarded in Hong Kong or an English speaking country.
- Online Application
- Profile Evaluation
- Submit supporting documents
- Entrance test (optional)
- Interview (by invitation)
- Application result
- Visa (Program Officers will provide assistance in visa application when you are admitted to the program.)