CUHK Business School has pioneered in business education and launched MBA Programs since 1966, the first of its kind in Asia. Since then we have gained world recognition of nurturing business leaders with immense contributions in Asia Pacific. We assemble the best of student body from around the globe and empower them with in-depth business insights with Asian focus in the highly dynamic international business environment. Providing both full-time and part-time MBA programs, we tailor-make curriculums that respond to the diverse needs of business executives from different backgrounds. Regardless of the choice of modes of programs, what we guarantee our students are the unparalleled global exposure through our extensive network of international exchange programs, business field studies, as well as diverse choices of advanced study paths such as Dual-degrees and collaborations with our renowned partnering universities.
- Graduated from a recognized university and obtained a Bachelor's degree, normally with honours not lower than Second Class or “B”
- Three years of full-time post-qualification work experience is expected (applicants possess outstanding academic performance and career progression but with less work experience could be considered.)
- GMAT/GRE scores taken in or after January 2013 GMAT Registration: http://www.mba.com/global GRE Registration: http://www.gre.org/
- Fulfill English Language Proficiency
- Have a degree from a university in Hong Kong or an English-speaking country; OR
- Submit one of the following original score reports/certificates for assessment by the program(s) concerned: TOEFL (Institution Code: 0812); GMAT (verbal); IELTS (Academic); OR
- Have obtained a recognized professional qualification awarded in Hong Kong or an English speaking country.
- Online Application
- Profile Evaluation
- Submit supporting documents
- Interview (by invitation)
- Application result
- Visa (Program Officers will provide assistance in visa application when you are admitted to the program.)