Presentation: Master of Accountancy
Taught at CUHK Business School for almost 20 years, the highly-regarded Master of Accountancy program is accredited by international associations and professional bodies. Part One of the curriculum is accredited as a conversion program catering to the emerging needs of non-accounting degree holders, while Part Two helps accountants integrate the various aspects of their accounting knowledge and apply them to the work environment.
Students develop their communication, analytical and conceptual skills, particularly those related to accounting. They solve complex accounting and business problems, get a global perspective on accounting and understand the ethical responsibilities of an accounting professional. The courses enhance students' career-building and networking opportunities with people from a diverse industry background and nationality.
- Graduated from a recognized university and obtained a Bachelor's degree, normally with honours not lower than Second Class or “B”
- GMAT/GRE scores taken in or after January 2013 GMAT Registration: http://www.mba.com/global GRE Registration: http://www.gre.org/
- Fulfill English Language Proficiency
- Have a degree from a university in Hong Kong or an English-speaking country; OR
- Submit one of the following original score reports/certificates for assessment by the program(s) concerned: TOEFL (Institution Code: 0812); GMAT (verbal); IELTS (Academic); OR
- Have obtained a recognized professional qualification awarded in Hong Kong or an English speaking country.
- Online Application
- Profile Evaluation
- Submit supporting documents
- Entrance test (optional)
- Interview (by invitation)
- Application result
- Visa (Program Officers will provide assistance in visa application when you are admitted to the program.)