Next admission round:
Start of the program:
Level of entry:
Presentation: Online Master in International Business Innovation
The Master in International Business Innovation (IMBI) seeks to develop the capabilities and skills of companies' staff from different sectors and departments to enable them to respond to the new challenges they face in the current society.
- Module 1
The Capacity to Innovate: one of the most enduring competitive advantages
- Module 2
The Key Factor of Innovation: People
- Module 3
Identification of innovation challenges (innovation strategy)
- Module 4
How to Manage and Systematize the Innovation Process
- Module 5
Collaborate to Innovate. How to Build Innovation Ecosystems
- Module 6
Starting a new business: Entrepreneurship
- Module 7
- Module 8
The methodology of the Online Master is based on active participation of students through our online Campus in many activities, such as analysis and resolution of real business experiences and case studies.Therefore our methodology is based on “learning by doing”, relying on software tools and Simulation Systems Business.
Furthermore, the master requires a combination of individual and team work, analyzing and resolving different activities, real business experiences, case studies, business simulations, forums, discussions, etc. Not to mention the final
Project of the master, which is the backbone of this Master.
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
Having completed the master, as Director of Innovation, Business Area Director, Officer or CEO, you will be fully trained to:
- Design, plan, implement, monitor and control the implementation of projects of technological innovation in companies.
- Incorporate innovation in management and planning departments or business units of technology companies.
- Valuing the business innovation projects based on a model and solid business plan, and knowing the benefits and return on investment.
- Fill in the online application form
- Resume (CV)
- Motivation letter
- Passport or ID copy
- University Degree (Bachelor's degree, Degree or equivalent Professional Certificate).
- Academic record (Transcript/Grades).
- Proficiency / Advanced level in English or Spanish skills, depending if you choose to study the master 100% in Spanish or 100% in English, in case it is not your mother tongue.
Study of Application and a possible Interview.