Presentation: Executive MBA
It is a first Executive MBA program in Poland. Program has about 1000 graduates.The program is organized in a cooperation of faculties from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research in Mumbai and faculty from the University of Cambridge and other top European Universities,
- A University degree (Polish, US or other): Applicants must submit proof of a Masters Degree or it's equivalent (this includes Medical and Law Degrees; for applicants with US degrees, a Bachelor's Degree is sufficient).
- An average grade point average (GPA) of at least 4.0 on a 5.0 scale for the last two years of previous university studies: Applicants must submit either a certified copy of their transcript from the last two years of university study (when available), or an transcription of the grades for the university study and photo copies of their index book pages.
- A minimum of three years of professional experience, including managerial responsibilities: o Applicants must submit a narrative of their work experience; Candidates with managerial experience are preferred.
- A minimum of two letters of reference from current and/or former employers/supervisors: All letters are confidential and will not be released to the applicant.
- A working knowledge of English (written and spoken): Proficiency in English (for non-native English speakers, or those without a degree from a US institution or an institution in an English speaking country) must be demonstrated either by submission of the TOEFL score (not required), a satisfactory grade on our admissions examination, or other proof of proficiency
- Entrance examination on:
- Mathematics (basic calculus level), logical reasoning, and problem solving;
- English(reading comprehension and grammar).