Presentation: MSc Risk Management and Insurance
The MSc in Risk Management and Insurance offers you a mix of insurance, risk management and financial services content. These areas are becoming ever more interconnected and the prominence of risk management as a specialised profession has continued to grow in a complex and volatile economic environment.
- Corporate Responsibility
- Insuring Life and Health Risks
- Risk and Derivative Markets
- Global Finance and Capital Markets
- Financial Regulation
- Risk and Nature in Industry
- Trading Floor Certification
- International Economic Issues
- Project Management
- Delivery of the programme includes interactive lectures and tutorials, guided reading, small group team work, seminars and workshops, e-learning, ‘action learning' through case studies.
- At least 2:2 in a bachelors degree (business, finance, economics, social science and mathematics). However, students from cognate backgrounds are also encouraged to apply.