Presentation: MSc in International Management and Global Business
This program is designed for students who have graduated from a business degree and wish to enhance their international management and global business skills.
- International and Cross Cultural Management
- Leadership, Influence, and Change
- International Corporate Finance
- Law of International Business Transactions
- Research Methods.
- Global Business Strategy
- International Marketing
- International Economic Issues
- International Human Resource Management
- Corporate Responsibility or Project Management
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
Marketing, sales, purchasing, banking, recruiting, quality management, and consumer protection at firms such as Diageo, Amazon, Henkel, Lidl, and Bank of Ireland.
- A 2:2 in a bachelors degree in a relevant field