Presentation: MSc in Human Resource Management
The programme is CIPD accredited at the highest level and EPAS Accredited (awarded by the European Foundation for Management Development).
- Psychology of Decision Making & Organisational Change
- Irish And European Labour Law
- Human Resource Management in Transition
- Comparative Industrial Relations
- International HRM
Theory and Practice of Negotiations
- The MSc in HRM is designed to be completed through 12 months full-time or 24 months part-time study.
- Attendance for the part-time variant is one evening per week each semester.
- Two semesters per year.
- Attendance for the full time variant is two evenings per week each semester.
- There is also an international study trip which takes places over 5 days.
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
- Management Consultancy
- Human Resource Management
- Organisational Development
- Training and Development
- Management and Leadership Development
- Employee Relations
- At least a 2:2 honours primary degree in a relevant field (human resource management; work and organisational psychology; business). However, students from cognate backgrounds are also encouraged to apply.
- Qualification transcripts and certificates
- English language qualification if English is not your first language
- Certified English translations of your transcripts/certificates where the originals are in a language other than English.
- A copy of your birth certificate (long document)
- An interview may form part of the application process