Presentation: MSc in Computational Finance
This is a full time programme over the period of a year which combines coursework and practical work by teaching technical skills and an understanding of financial market risks.
- Corporate Responsibility
- Implementing Market Models
- Project Management
- International Economic Issues
- Leadership Influence and Change
- Credit Risk and Derivative
- Wealth & Portfolio
- Financial Regulation
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
- Graduate placement and employment prospects continue to be exceptional with major international firms like Deutsche Bank, Pioneer Investments, Susquehanna, AIB Financial Risk, ESB International and Commerzbank Wealth Management.
- Global leaders in the financial derivatives software sector, such as First Derivatives, Murex, Lacima and Fincad, actively recruit from the programme for roles such as Financial Engineer, Quantitative Developer, Risk Analyst, Wealth Manager, Structuring and Trading Operations roles.
- At least a 2:2 honours primary degree in a relevant discipline.
- Background in a field such as Economics and Finance .
- Proficiency in English
- An interview may form part of the application process.