Presentation: Master of Hospital and Health Services
To assess the resources of organizations providing health services, to develop skills to effectively manage, optimize, and achieve planned organizational competitively.
Hospital and Health Services Administration Master's Degree Program Graduates:
- Promote strategies and implement sustainable practices that increase the quality of care in public and private hospitals and also in healthcare organizations.
- Develop leadership and management skills that focus on improving the efficiency and effectiveness of hospitals and healthcare organizations.
- Suggest strategic solutions through analysis, effective decision-making, and ethical awareness.
- Improve the quality of healthcare provided by hospitals, clinics, laboratories, and health service companies
- Have the multidisciplinary skills to effectively manage the material, financial, and human resources of healthcare organizations.
Student Learning Outcomes
- Leadership and Managerial skills development.
- Strategic Solution Development and Ethical Decision Making.
- Understand the needs of society in order to improve the quality of health institutions.
- Development of management capabilities regarding economic capital and human talent,
- Holds a degree in the health, business, or social sciences fields
- Has working experience or active practice in the health field.
- Has teamwork experience
- Is proficient in English (which will be tested in the PAEP admission test)
- Is able to use basic software (Office, Statistics)
- Has Spanish oral and written communication skills
To enroll in the Master of Hospital and Health Services, you must meet the following requirements:
- Have completed an Undergraduate Degree.
- Have at least two years of job experience or be an honors graduate.
- Work in the area of health care services or health care products.
- Conduct an interview with the Business Programs Director, and submit your résumé and a cover letter expressing your reasons for seeking to enroll in the Master's Degree program.
- Submit an Application for Admission to the Graduate Program along with the required documentation.
- Pass the Graduate-Level Admission Competency Evaluation (ECIP)