Presentation: Specialised MBA in Management of Cultural and Artistic Activities (MBA PPA)
The specialised MBAs of Pôle Paris Alternance (MBA PPA) offer more than 24 specialisations across a number of sectors, including Management of Cultural and Artistic Activities. This course aims to train experts in strategic and marketing issues related to the art market and cultural sector.
The leading MBA school in France, the school has an exclusive focus on sandwich courses alternating between work placements and teaching, with the opportunity to obtain State-accredited Level 1 (masters) qualifications in all of its specialisations.
15 months alternating on average 2 weeks on work placement with 1 week in class
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
- Event manager
- Sponsorship and corporate philanthropy manager
- Press relations manager
- Head of industrial and cultural partnerships
This training programme has been designed for students qualified to the postgraduate diploma or masters level who want to acquire a specialised and/or dual qualification.
Specialised MBA admissions
- Eligibility based on application review
- Must have certification of 4/5 years' higher education (postgraduate diploma or masters)
- Individual interview
- Enrolment and placement interview with a counsellor