Presentation: MBA in Video Games Marketing (MBA PPA)
The specialised MBAs of Pôle Paris Alternance (MBA PPA) offer more than 24 specialisations across a number of sectors, including Video Games Marketing. This course aims to train marketing specialists in the video games sector, providing them with technical expertise and the ability to manage all aspects of a project.
The leading MBA school in France, the school has an exclusive focus on sandwich courses alternating between work placements and teaching, with the opportunity to obtain State-accredited Level 1 (masters) qualifications in all of its specialisations.
15 months alternating on average 2 weeks on work placement with 1 week in class
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
- Video games project manager
- Video games product manager
- Video games consultant
- Video games marketing manager
- Digital communications officer
- Community manager
This training programme has been designed for students qualified to the postgraduate diploma or masters level who want to acquire a specialised and/or dual qualification.
Specialised MBA admissions
- Eligibility based on application review
- Must have certification of 4/5 years' higher education (postgraduate diploma or masters)
- Individual interview
- Enrolment and placement interview with a counsellor