Presentation: MBA en Hospitality y Turismo - Madrid
The MBA en Hospitality y Turismo of Ostelea has born with the objective to create the future leaders in the turistic sector: Executives, professionals and entrepreneurs that will be able to manage at the highest level, corporate projects in the turistics and hotel environment.
The MBA en Hospitality y Turismo is divided in 5 modules:
- Environment and global tourism markets
- Talent Management
- Strategic resources in the hospitality business
- Strategic management of hotel companies
- Master Thesis work and business internship
- Seminary of intensification
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
Participants who successfully complete the programme at the Madrid campus will receive a TRIPLE QUALIFICATION:
- Máster Universitario en Alta Dirección, by the Universidad Rey Juan Carlos, and intensification in Hospitality & Tourism Management by Universidad Rey Juan Carlos
- MBA in Hospitality & Tourism Management, by Ostelea.
- MBA in Hospitality & Tourism Management, by EAE.