Presentation: Máster en Relaciones Internacionales y Gobernanza Internacional - Barcelona
The international relations and the diplomacy acquired importance in our time as globalization and the power of the states change the economic, politic and geographic distribution. Therefore, the international organizations, governmental or non-governmentalhas increased the number of specialist in international relations.
The master in International Relations, Diplomacy and Protocol of Ostelea offers a program which allow the student to get the professional status and apply the theoric view into the practice rolls. It is designed to guarantee the specialization in the three disciplines with the final purpose to give the students a higher management capacity, adaptation and development through the public environment either governmental or non-governmental, as well as in the field of international business.
the Máster en Relaciones Internacionales, Diplomacia y Protocolo of Ostelea is divided in 5 modules:
- Sociology and politics of world tourism.
- Legal framework of international and diplomatic relations.
- World tourism economy.
- Governance structure of world tourism.
- Master Thesis
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
The student who finish the program successfully will get:
- The title of Máster en Relaciones Internacionales y Gobernanza Turística Mundial, by Ostelea School of Tourism & Hospitality
- The title of Máster Universitario en Gobernanza Turística Mundial, by la Universitat de Lleida
- The title of Máster en Relaciones Internacionales y Gobernanza Turística Mundial, by EAE Business School