Presentation: Specialised Masters in International Financial Analysis
The MS International Financial Analysis 2014 version benefits from the alliance with the Masters in International Finance previously given on the Rouen campus.
The financial world today requires high-level international experts working in compliance with the rules and ethics.
This Specialised Masters strives to combine excellence, performance, and ethics on the Reims and Paris campuses. MS AFI lecturers, professional or renowned Lecturers-Researchers, enable participants to achieve these goals.
The wealth of the 500-hour program,e with a Study Tour in New York, the originality of the organisation of time and the duration of the assignment in a business provides them with all the elements necessary for immediate career success.
The main features of this Specialised Masters are:
• A content of more than 400 hours dedicated to Financial Analysis techniques. A pedagogical approach based on the balance between theoretical and practical courses in Reims and in Paris, in the heart of the markets.
• A 6 to 12-month work placement, a springboard for professional integration in companies or financial institutions.
• Nationally and internationally renowned lecturers.
• Training and simulations in the NEOMA Business School markets hall.
• The choice between the CFA preparation and preparation for Premia.
• Certifications: Reuters®, Bloomberg®, BAT®, FactSet® and AMF (Autorité des Marchés Financiers).
• 25 hrs. Personal Development
• 12 hrs. Intercultural Seminar
• 20 hrs. English
• Analysis, Evaluation, Financial Theories: 120 hrs.
• Asset Management, Financial Markets, Risk Management: 120 hrs.
• Study tour New York 25 hrs.
• Professional thesis
• CFA, SFAF
Start: 3rd week of September
Duration: 412 hours over a total period of 12 months
from October to December: 300 hours of courses full-time on the campus of Reims
January to June: 100 hours in shared time on the basis of a one-day seminar every 15 days on the Paris campus.
Preparation for CFA® exam
Study Tour of one week in New York's Finance Institute and Baruch College.
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
The Specialised Masters in International Financial Analysis opens the doors to business financial analysis professions and trading in investment companies: securities firms, rating agencies, financial analysis departments in international size banks, etc.
• Financial Analyst (Sell-side, Buy-side, Corporate)
• Credit Analyst
• Risk Analyst (Risk Managers and Controllers)
• Asset Manager
• International Financing
• Forex, Rates, Treasury (Specialists and Traders)
• Private Equity, M & A
• Audit Consultant
• Financial Engineer
Holders of a BA+4/5 or international equivalent degree, with or without professional experience.
Study of resumes and cover letters