- Introduction to Strategic Management of Supply Chains
- Business Logistics
- Operations and Process Management
- Procurement Management
- Transport Economics
- Contract Management, Interaction and International
- Information Systems for SCM
- Quality Management & Research Methodology
Total course duration: 15 months
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
- Supply chain strategy
- Contract management
- Procurement management
- Logistics management
- Production planning and control
- Warehouse management
- Transportation and distribution
- Information systems and e-commerce
- Bac +4, Bachelor degree or approved equivalent in a related field.
- Fluent English, face-to-face interview evaluation.
- Minimum 6-month professional experience, internship or other relevant experience.
- Dynamic international profile and good team player
- Relevant professional goals
Study of resumes and cover letters