Presentation: MBA in Sport Management and Marketing
Master of Business Administration with a major in Sport Management and Marketing is created for students to stand out in skills of organization and communication so they have the tools to manage sport, events, teams, federation and sports clubs.The program prepares candidates to manage sport marketing, financing, event promotion, communication, facility management, and development of sports branding. Candidates will all necessary skills to become effective leaders and managers in the sports industry.
Beyond the principal Business modules offered within each major, an example of some of the Orientation (Specialist) subjects can be found below:
- Sports Law
- Technology and sport
- Ethical issues in sports management
- Sport's impact on the economy and society
- Managing sports companies
- Managing television and other media rights
- Creating lasting legacies from major international events
The program requires the successful completion of 90 credits. The program consists of 4 groups of courses common for all Masters, from which students may select the desired subjects to study: Core Courses (21 ECTS), Elective Courses (15 ECTS), the Orientation Courses (18 ECTS) and the Master Thesis (36 ECTS), which are mandatory to complete the selected major.
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
- Product Management Director
- Gameday Operations Manager
- Public Relations
- Sport Marketing Analyst
- Athletic Director
- Sports Agent
- Event Manager
- Marketing Director
- Social Media Manager
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in a related field (plus 2 years experience). For Executive Master, 5 years experience
- Completed application form with passport photo included
- Photocopy of all academic diplomas or certificates
- Official English exam results: IELTS 6.0, TOEFL IBT 70, proof of studying previously in an English speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years, or successful completion of the university's admission examination.
- Photocopy of your passport
- Receipt for the payment of the application fee
- Curriculum Vitae (C.V.)
- Recommendation letter
GBS's selection process emphasises leadership potential, academic ability, personal qualities and competencies. We are looking for candidates with managerial experience, people skills and a proven academic record.
Other application costs:
- Administration fee for Non-European applicants: 4765 €
- Administration fee for European applicants: 2380 €
Application cost description:
Candidates from MastersBooking will not pay the application fee (150€) after pre-acception.