Presentation: MBA in Digital Marketing
This Master in Business Administration with a Major in Digital Marketing will give professionals skills they require to adapt their approaches and continuously integrate new developments in their work process and decision making. This MBA in Digital Marketing program will teach you to manage technology, constant changes and how they affect consumer behaviour, completely revolutionizing the traditional approach to marketing.
Beyond the principal Business modules offered within each major, an example of some of the Orientation (Specialist) subjects can be found below:
- Digital Business
- Community Management
- Techniques of Website Creation
- Cyber Law
- Media Effectiveness and Management
- Case Studies
The program requires the successful completion of 90 credits. The program consists of 4 groups of courses common for all Masters, from which students may select the desired subjects to study: Core Courses (21 ECTS), Elective Courses (15 ECTS), the Orientation Courses (18 ECTS) and the Master Thesis (36 ECTS), which are mandatory to complete the selected major.
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
- Digital Accounts Manager
- Community Manager/Strategist
- Digital Advertisement Sales Manager
- Marketing Online Manager
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in a related field (plus 2 years experience). For Executive Master, 5 years experience
- Completed application form with passport photo included
- Photocopy of all academic diplomas or certificates
- Official English exam results: IELTS 6.0, TOEFL IBT 70, proof of studying previously in an English speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years, or successful completion of the university's admission examination.
- Photocopy of your passport
- Receipt for the payment of the application fee
- Curriculum Vitae (C.V.)
- Recommendation letter
GBS's selection process emphasises leadership potential, academic ability, personal qualities and competencies. We are looking for candidates with managerial experience, people skills and a proven academic record.
Other application costs:
- Administration fee for Non-European applicants: 4765 €
- Administration fee for European applicants: 2380 €
Application cost description:
Candidates from MastersBooking will not pay the application fee (150€) after pre-acception.