Presentation: MBA Information Systems
This program provides students with a solid background and knowledge in information gathering, its processing and utilization in business contexts.
In addition to the business foundation and core classes that cover a breadth of global business topics, students are required to take 10 credits of information systems specialization courses including: E-commerce Principles and Technologies, Database Management for Business, Business Intelligence for Managers, and Information Security Management. The internship elective course allows students to earn credit while gaining work experience.
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
Students will gain extensive training in applying the latest information technologies to improve business processes and support organizational decision making. Students will also develop practical skills required to manage organizational informational resources and information systems projects
- All official or attested academic records: transcripts, marksheets, diplomas, national exam results, certificates/degrees received from all secondary and post-secondary schools and universities - See more at: http://view2.fdu.edu/admissions/international/graduate-applicants/#sthash.4rmHcjPA.dpuf
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or Pearsons PTE-A results sent directly from the testing center(s) to FDU through FDU's testing codes (include a copy of the results with your application) - See more at: http://view2.fdu.edu/admissions/international/graduate-applicants/#sthash.4rmHcjPA.dpuf
- Official GRE results sent directly from the testing center to FDU through FDU's testing codes (include a copy of the results with your application - See more at: http://view2.fdu.edu/admissions/international/graduate-applicants/#sthash.4rmHcjPA.dpuf
International and domestic admissions review the application including all transcripts, required entrance exams, and letters of recommendation if required. The admissions matrix used is: GPA x 200 + GMAT = 1050.
Course cost description:
- Varies by program. Current graduate tuition is $1220.00 per credit and students enroll in 10 credits each semester. FDU International Graduate Scholarship: $1,000 to $10,000 per year based on academic merit and demonstrated financial need. Tuition and fees information may be found at: http://view.fdu.edu/default.aspx?id=438
Application cost description:
- Graduate students are encouraged to apply for campus jobs. The college hires graduate assistants to assist with tuition and provide work experience.