Presentation: Specialised Masters in entrepreneurship
The MSc in Entrepreneurship has a triple learning angle for its students: acquiring entrepreneurial management skills, developing action-focussed entrepreneurial talents and behaviours, and understanding the diverse contexts of 'entrepreneurship'.
- Management Fundamentals
- Feasibility study and launching an opportunity
- Business start-up and growth management
- Company Creation Project (CCP) : new company project applied module
- Learning trip to Boston : The aim of this module is to expose students to the American innovation and entrepreneurship ecosystem.
- 610 hours of teaching over 12 months
- A communal core management curriculum
- A specialised approach
- Opportunities to access the best roles in the most attractive companies
- A Learning Trip to Boston
- Access to the alumni network
Qualifications/expertise after completing the program
- Entrepreneurs: 'business developers' of new growth activities
- Company creators and fixers
- Entrepreneurship experts at consultancy firms in marketing/strategy, risk-capital companies, private and public oversight bodies (local communities, development agencies, incubators), and skill centres
Applicants must have:
- a Masters degree,
- a Bachelors degree + at least three years' professional experience,
- by special dispensation capped at 30%, a Bachelors degree, or equivalent, without professional experience,
- a foreign degree equivalent to the aforementioned degrees.
The selection process takes place in two stages:
- The first selection stage: assessed based on administrative items (application file, its supporting documents, and an online video).
- The second selection stage: assessment following an oral interview, where applicable.
Course cost description:
These tuition fees include administration fees, as well as lifetime membership of the EMLYON FOREVER network for the 2015/2016 academic year and may change without prior notice. Extending tuition beyond the official course duration will incur the payment of administrative fees at the rate of €500 per additional year.